***If you were to sell your cotton at $0.73/lb and yield 4.5 bales per acre,
IAS testing would cost 0.4% of your gross income for that 60 acre field***
IAS is an internationally known agricultural laboratory and research facility serving:
- Nurseries & Landscapers by helping to achieve and maintain high quality plants and beautiful landscaping
- Homeowners & Gardeners by providing soil fertility and water suitability testing to ensure brilliant flowers and healthy fruits and vegetables
- The Construction Industry & Engineers by providing ASTM, AASHTO, ADOT, NDOT & Caltrans testing methods
- The Fertilizer & Manure Industries by providing quality control for retail sale by determining product concentration and ratios
- Agriculture & Farmers by providing plant tissue, petiole and soil analysis to achieve higher crop yields while increasing fertilizer efficiency
- International permits for soil and plant samples are available upon request
IAS Programs for crop production Learn More
- IAS Laboratories provides programs for crop production that enable the grower to more efficiently manage mineral nutrients of the crop.
- Small Grains, Alfalfa, Corn, Cotton
- Melons, Vegetables, Citrus
- Pecan, Pistachio
IAS Labs soil analyses are extracted with chemical solutions to determine the available nutrients for long term growth of the plant. We can analyze the soil for the water soluble nutrients, which is the standard practice for other laboratories. The water soluble test method determines the nutrient availability for the next irrigation ONLY.
The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) is dedicated to advancing the success of Corporate Members, certified women's business enterprises (WBEs), and government entities in partnership with its Regional Partner Organizations (RPOs).