Did you know that IAS labs now offer: Humic acid testing and Fulvic acid testing
Did you know applying 10% Fulvic acid can improve the uptake of phosphorus in most plants/crops? IAS Labs now offers Humic acid and Fulvic acid analysis which also includes moisture and percent solids (sediment content) resulting in an exact percentage. We follow a modified international method (or California method by request) to eliminate padded Fulvic values due to the formation of excess salts which allows us to report accurate results
IAS is an internationally known agricultural laboratory and research facility serving:
- Nurseries & Landscapers by helping to achieve and maintain high quality plants and beautiful landscaping
- Homeowners & Gardeners by providing soil fertility and water suitability testing to ensure brilliant flowers and healthy fruits and vegetables
- The Construction Industry & Engineers by providing ASTM, AASHTO, ADOT, NDOT & Caltrans testing methods
- The Fertilizer & Manure Industries by providing quality control for retail sale by determining product concentration and ratios
- Agriculture & Farmers by providing plant tissue, petiole and soil analysis to achieve higher crop yields while increasing fertilizer efficiency
- International permits for soil and plant samples are available upon request
IAS Programs for crop production Learn More
- IAS Laboratories provides programs for crop production that enable the grower to more efficiently manage mineral nutrients of the crop.
- Small Grains, Alfalfa, Corn, Cotton
- Melons, Vegetables, Citrus
- Pecan, Pistachio
IAS Labs soil analyses are extracted with chemical solutions to determine the available nutrients for long term growth of the plant. We can analyze the soil for the water soluble nutrients, which is the standard practice for other laboratories. The water soluble test method determines the nutrient availability for the next irrigation ONLY.
The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) is dedicated to advancing the success of Corporate Members, certified women's business enterprises (WBEs), and government entities in partnership with its Regional Partner Organizations (RPOs).